Freelance Clinician is fully committed to the privacy of its members. Freelance Clinician works hard to earn and keep your trust, and adheres to the following principles to protect your privacy:
• Freelance Clinician will never rent or sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
• Freelance Clinician will never share your identity or your personal contact information with anyone without your consent.
• Any personally identifiable information that you provide to Freelance Clinician will be secured with industry standard protocols and technology.
Collection of Personal and Professional Information
We may receive or collect supplemental information about you from third party sources and add it to our account information. This may include, but is not limited to, demographic, navigation information, additional contact information, professional licensing information, and additional information about you from credit bureaus or other sources, as permitted by law.
Use and Disclosure of Personal and Professional Information
You agree that we may use your personal and professional information to:
1. provide you access to our sites and the services and customer support you request;
2. prevent, detect, and investigate, fraud, security breaches, potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce your User Agreement;
3. customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
4. contact you, either via email or telephone to inform you about our services and service updates;
5. compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties;
6. provide you other services requested by you as described when we collect the information.
You agree that we may provide access to your personal and professional information to other Users, as follows:
1. All Users and the general public will be able to view the non-identifying information contained in your Level 1 Profile or Job Posting.
2. When you Bid on a Job Posting or open a Bid made on a Job Posting you expressly consent to the disclosure of your Level 2 profiles, as set forth in your User Agreement, to the User connected to the relevant Bid and Job Posting.
We may disclose your information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
We may also share your information with
1. Service providers who help with our business operations such as, but not limited to, fraud investigations, bill collection, and site operations.
2. Payment processing service with whom we partner to receive and remit payments on Medical Service Agreement between Users or collection of other fees pursuant to the User Agreements.
3. Credit bureaus with which we may report information about your account, including information on late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account may be reflected in your credit report.
Your Use of Information from Freelance Clinician
Freelance Clinician enables you to share personal and professional information with other Users when you Bid on Job Postings or accept a Bid, when you conduct contract discussions and when you submit invoices or make payments on invoices connected to a Medical Service Agreement. When Users are involved in such transactions, they will have access to each other's personal and professional information; in this context we cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your information. In all cases, you must give other Users a chance to review what information you have collected about them and, if appropriate, to remove their personal information from your database.
You agree to use other Users’ information only for:
1. Freelance Clinician transaction-related purposes that are not unsolicited commercial messages;
2. Other purposes that the User expressly authorizes.
Information Sharing and Registration with Social Media Website.
We offer services that allow you to share information with third party social media websites such as Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, and others.
No Spam, Spyware, or Spoofing
We and our users do not tolerate spam. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate your User Agreement.
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not disclose your Freelance Clinician password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify Freelance Clinician and change your password.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
device ID or unique identifier, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, IP address, and standard web log information, and other anonymous information.
This information is used to help provide you with a better, faster, and safer experience while you are using Freelance Clinician services.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.